Aroma Therapy Massage In Dublin
Aromatherapy is a gentle healing art using massage and scented essential oils derived from aromatic plants and trees to relieve physical and psychological discomfort and to promote health of body and serenity of mind.
It is found to be most efficient when used to heal the whole person and not only a physical condition. It looks into the causes and the prevention of illness.
Health problems are looked at in the context of a person''s ''whole'' life - mind, body and spirit need to be in a state of equilibrium with each other. If one aspect becomes unbalanced, it can lead to physical or emotional illness.
In many cases emotional disharmony can eventually manifest as physical illness, Aromatherapy can help to redress the balance.
Benefits Of Aromatherapy
- Stimulates the immune system
- Strengthens resistance to disease
- Helps to combat infections
- Helps to easy PMS, menopausal distress
- Aids digestion
- Eases constipation & abdominal spasm
- Optimises the functioning of respiratory system (eases coughs, tonsillitis and sinusitis)
Other Benefits Of Aromatherapy
- Eases muscular aches and pains
- Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Helps to eliminate cellulite and toxins
- Lowers bloody pressure
- Reduces stress levels
- Combats insomnia and other stress related disorders
- Alleviates tension headaches
- Helps dealing with grief, depression and anxiety